This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to every individual becoming an affiliate in the Studentfy Affiliate Program.
Throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Studentfy, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the user registering or registered as an affiliate.
An affiliate is any person who has registered to our Affiliate Program to promote the Studentfy Card. All affiliates receive their own unique coupon code that they can share with the others to earn a commission.
- The Studentfy Affiliate Program allows individuals to promote the Studentfy Card and receive a commission for every successful referral.
- Only the successful purchase of the Studentfy Card can generate a commission for the affiliate. Placing an order without completing the payment process does not generate a commission.
- Your username must not contain sexual, obscene or offensive keywords. Any username containing such words will be deactivate or removed upon detection.
- Only the individuals who already have the Studentfy Card can apply to be an affiliate and receive a commission. If you want to be an affiliate but don’t have the Studentfy Card, get your card here.
- If an affiliate purchases the Studentfy card using his or her own affiliate coupon code, he/she will not be eligible for earning any commission.
- Any affiliate who breaks any term will be banned immediately and will not be eligible for reinstatement. With your banned affiliate account, you will no longer have access to your store credit and you will not be eligible to use it.
- Any violation or misuse of our platform and program is a violation of our Terms and Conditions and Affiliate Policy. In a case of violation or misuse, the affiliate’s account will be banned indefinitely.
- Studentfy has the right to put its affiliate program on hold as long as needed at any time.
- Studentfy holds the right to make the final decision on any matter regarding the affiliate program.
- Studentfy holds the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any moment without requiring any consent from the affiliates or without prior notification.