Event Participation Responsibility Waiver
FOR PARTICIPATION IN: any of the Trips or events promoted in the Studentfy platform
In consideration of being permitted by the corresponding event/trip organizer, (hereinafter, the Organizer) to participate in the Event, I, as the Participant will be responsible for any obligation of the Participant and, understand and acknowledge that by by accepting the terms and condtions I am legally agreeing to the terms and statements included in the following Event Registration, Release and Waiver of Liability, and Assumption of Risk and Indemnity Agreement (hereinafter, the Agreement) and that these statements are being freely and voluntarily accepted by the parties who acknowledge each other enough legal capacity to execute this document in accordance with the following:
General Terms and Conditions of Participation in the Event
First – Subject, scope of application and general regulations
The subject of this contract is governing the General Terms and Conditions of Participation and the legal relationship between the Participant and the Organizer of the Event.
Upon registration, the Participant acknowledges the rules in their respective valid versions and in this order and will be responsible of the acknowledgement and understanding of them by the Participant Compliance with and acceptance of this basis is a fundamental condition for participation in the Event.
Second – Organizational measures
1) The Participant must follow, and will be responsible to make sure to understands and follow, the rules and regulations of the Organizer.
2) In case of non-compliance, the Organizer has the right to exclude the Participant from the Event as he deems convenient, should the order of the Event or the safety of other Participants of the Event be endangered.
Third – Registration and payment
1) Applications are accepted only if the official registration form via internet has been used.
2) Once registration via Internet becomes effective upon complete the online registration, the Participant will receive by e-mail, a confirmation of the registration in the Event, which will imply the conclusion of the contract between the Participant and the Organizer subject to the general terms and conditions of participation.
3) The Organizer may on the date of the Event request the at the check-in, to sign this Agreement.
4) The Organizer may limit the number of Participants and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse applications exceeding such a limit.
7) The Organizer reserves the right to reject registrations without needing to state the reason.
8) The Organizer reserves the right to exclude a Participant from the Event at any time, if (a) he/she has provided incorrect information on the registration form, (b) if there are concrete reasons for the Organizer to suspect that he/she has committed a crime.
Fourth – Disclaimer of liability
1) The organizer may in its sole discretion, delay, modify, or cancel the Event if it believes the conditions are unsafe. If the event is delayed, modified, or cancelled for any reason, including but not limited to directives issued by authorities, “force majeure” or any other cause beyond the control of organizer, there shall be no sort of refund of organizers.
2) The Organizer is not liable for damages except in cases of intent or gross negligence, which shall be proved.
3) The Organizer will take no responsibility for health risks of the Participant in connection with the participation in the Event. The Participant are aware that participation in the Event bears risks and that risk of serious danger and also death cannot be excluded by the Organizer in any case.
4) The Participant acknowledges and agrees that it is his responsibility to determine whether the Participant is sufficiently fit and healthy enough to safely participate in the Event without reservations.
5) The parent or legal guardian of the Participant certifies that the Participant has not been advised against participation in the Event by a qualified medical doctor or comparably.
6) The Participant is aware of the dangers associated with the consumption of alcohol and/or drugs before, during and after the Event and he/she recognizes that consumption of alcohol and/or drugs might impair his/her judgement. He/she assumes responsibility for any injury, loss or damage caused by his/her consumption of alcohol and/or drugs.
7) Should medical treatment of the Participant be necessary during the Event, the Participant declare in advance his consent with these measures. Medical treatments are not included and the Participant will be directly charged according to the general medical rates. The Organizer does not provide for insurance coverage for the medical treatment of the Participant and is not obliged to do so. It is in the responsibility of the Participant to ensure adequate insurance coverage for medical treatments. A liability of the Organizer is thus excluded.
8) The Organizer cannot be held liable for misplaced items belonging to the Participants. The Organizer shall assume no liability for items of the Participants stored by himself or third parties employed by the Organizer; the liability of the Organizer due to negligent selection will remain untouched.
Fifth – Severability Clause/Place of performance/ Applicable law
1) If individual provisions of this Agreement are wholly or partially invalid or unenforceable, this does not affect the validity of the rest of this Agreement. The invalid or unenforceable provision shall be deemed to be automatically amended and replaced by a valid or enforceable provision which economically accomplishes as far as possible the purpose and the intent of the invalid or unenforceable provision.
2) Place of performance for all obligations arising under or in connection with this Agreement is the place where the Event will take place.
3) This Agreement shall be exclusively governed by the Spanish law.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION THAT YOU HAVE READ, PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PART IN THE EVENT.