Student Network, S.L. is a company incorporated under the laws of Spain, with tax ID number B66611229 and with registered office in Barcelona at Plaça de Joan Cornudella, 18, esc. A 1-1, 08035, which is recorded in the Commercial Registry of Barcelona, book 44997, section 8, sheet 473721, folio 177, inscription 1.
Student Network, S.L. from now on to be referred as SN in the rest of the document.
SN website is intended to support SN mission that is to encourage networking for students within and between universities and offering the best possible deals on relevant products and services for students in Barcelona. We do our best to optimize quality, security and functionality of the website. However, we cannot perfectly guarantee continuous functioning and availability of the website or the absence of viruses, malwares or external elements responsible for alterations of your computer system or the reliability, usefulness, accuracy and up-to-date nature of the information contained on the website. SN accepts no responsibility in the occurrence of these situations.
The website is available for users for personal, non-commercial use. By browsing, registering in or using this website and the services offered by it, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions of Use (hereinafter T&C), please do not use this website or services offered by Grupo Student Network S.L.
We strictly forbid users to try to alter our website without a written authorization from SN. We also strictly forbid to use of the website or its contents for illicit purposes, contrary to morality, good faith, public order, decency or for the transmission of material for advertisement as well as illicit activities, pornography, racism and racism-inducing, vulgar or any material that could cause offence to another person or interfere with the smooth providing of our services according to our corporate judgment.
Non-compliance with any of the aforementioned conditions by the user may trigger SN to take the necessary measures to protect its own interests. These measures include the blocking and deletion of users profiles or, in more serious cases, legal action against the non-complying user.
SN allows the placement of links redirecting to our website on external websites under the conditions that:
1) the external web page does not engage in or contain information being the object of illicit activities, pornography, violence, or any material that could cause offence to another person or interfere with the smooth providing of our services according to our corporate judgment.
2) The brand, slogan, logo, or any distinctive symbols may be used only under the explicit authorization and guidelines provided by SN.
3) External links may permit access to SN website but may not reproduce the SN website or parts of it in any way.
4) SN does not have responsibility and does not hold responsibility for the information, products, contents or services provided by other websites that feature a mention or link to SN website. In case you notice any incongruence or anomaly with SN in external links redirecting or referring to our brand or website, please contact us immediately.
All written, audio, video, graphic and any other kind of content created by SN or others, present on the website are of property of SN or of their content suppliers. SN forbids using, altering, reproducing, or distributing any of these materials without the consent of Student Network and/or its suppliers and/or its partners.
SN offers its members the possibility of acquiring a 15€ membership card valid for the whole academic year (September of year X to August of year X+1 included). This membership card allows students to get discounts or special offers in a range of businesses partnering with SN and/or in a range of activities organized by SN. SN strictly forbids, unless expressly indicated otherwise:
a) The use of the card by individuals who are not members and who have not subscribed to the card.
b) The resell of SN cards. Student Network membership cards are available for all authorized students upon request from the concerned student via personal, e-mail, Facebook, website or other forms of contact with SN representatives.
c) The copy, imitation or any alteration of the membership card.
d) The use of the SN name or any kind of association to the brand or membership card.
SN works hard with weekly quality checks to ensure the functioning of its membership card with all business partners advertised. While SN ensures all benefits provided on their card benefits documents have been at a point in time (and updated as often as possible) accepted and functioning, SN does not accept responsibility for failure to redeem deals offered by the SN card. These failures may occur due to failure to update of the card benefits document, a partners’ staff turnover, a failed briefing of partners’ staff…etc.
In case of card deal failure with one of our business partners, we invite our members to warn us in order for SN to put their best effort in solving the issue.
Important note: SN card shall not grant additional privileges to cardholders than to any other customer, except the benefits explicitly stated. All members are still subject to the same policies and (if applies) selection criteria set by the partner (dress code, behavior, aforo completo, etc…)
Events and experiences organization are a core activity of SN. All types of contents taken from events and activities involving SN can be freely used by SN on their website, social media accounts, or other communication and promotional platforms. These contents include, but are not limited to, audio, video, pictures, images, etc. Event participants accept to transfer their image rights to SN for communication and promotional content. SN may not use these contents for illicit, pornographic, racist and racism-inducing, vulgar or any material that could cause offence to another person or interfere with the integrity of individuals according to SN corporate judgment.
In case you do not comply with these T&Cs, SN may temporary suspend or cancel your profile without notice. Any suspension or cancelation does not entitle you to any compensation.
In case of proof or suspicion of illegal activity by its users, SN may notify and cooperate with the competent police and legal authorities.
1) At times, events may be cancelled, the date changed or any other major changes made to the event by the team or the Promoter for a variety of reasons. Please contact us for specific indications in this regard. Once a ticket has been purchased, the amount may not be refunded or changed, except in circumstances stipulated in current legislation. Not being able to attend an event or show or making a mistake in purchasing the ticket(s) shall not constitute grounds for a refund. Users are not entitled to exercise the right to withdrawal or termination in accordance with applicable regulations on consumer affairs and retail trading.
2) Cancellation If an event is cancelled (not the same as a change of date), you will be offered a refund for the sales price of your ticket(s), including administration costs for each ticket. If an event takes place over a number of days and one or more days are cancelled (but not the entire event over all planned days), a partial refund may apply solely to the day(s) for which the event was effectively cancelled. As a distributor, Student Network, S.L. may solely and exclusively cancel tickets and, accordingly, proceed to refund the amount paid when we receive an express order from the Promoter of the event in the case of cancellations, date changes, and so on.
3) Unless specified otherwise for a specific event, if the date of an event is changed, you will be offered slots (whenever available) for the same value as those reserved in your original tickets. If you are unable to attend the event on the new date, you will be offered a refund for the sales price of your ticket(s), including administration costs for each ticket. You should inform us if you are unable to attend the event on the new date within the deadline we stipulate; otherwise, we may confirm your reservation for the new date and you will not be entitled to demand a refund.
4) If a event undergoes major alterations, you can choose to either confirm your order for the altered event or request a refund (for the sales price of your ticket(s), including administration costs for each ticket) within the period we have stipulated. If you do not inform us of your decision, we may confirm your order for the altered event and you will not be entitled to demand a refund. A “major alteration” is a change which, according to our reasonable judgment and that of the Promoter, causes the event to differ greatly from that which the ticket buyer generally and reasonably expected. The use of replacements for theatrical performances and/or other types of changes to: (i) any performance by supporting artists; (ii) the members of a group; and/or (iii) the arrangement or line-up of any event involving several artists (such as a festival) shall not be deemed as major alterations.
5) In order to request your refund, send a written petition to: Student Network, S,L, Barcelona (or any other address we convey to you). You should enclose your unused tickets and follow any other indications we have given you. For accounting purposes we will need to receive your unused tickets within 28 days following the date of the cancelled show. You will find all the information you may require in relation to changes and cancellations to our events on the Changes and cancellations web page. In the event of a cancellation, refunds can be made within a period of fifteen days following the date on which the suspension of the show is publicly announced. Once this period has elapsed, no refunds will be accepted.
Purchases made over the telephone, via the Internet or at ATMs: The refund of the amount paid for the tickets will be made by bank transfer or cash, method to convey in that moment.
Purchases made at Student Network Offices: A refound for tickets at Student Network offices must be processed at the point of sale where the tickets were bought
6) If you have purchased any article linked to a cancelled event, one that has had the date changed or one that has undergone a major alteration (such as parking or travel) and you are required to receive a refund for the ticket price paid in accordance with this stipulation, you should also be refunded the purchase price of the article you have bought along with the article administration costs.
7) These General Terms and Conditions of Purchase do not and shall not affect your legal rights as a consumer. For further information about your legal rights, please contact the Spanish Consumer Affairs, Food Safety and Nutrition Agency (AECOSAN).
8) Unless sections 2, 3 or 4 are applicable, once they have been purchased, tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.
Returns: You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Shipping: You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are nonrefundable.
You can contact us by sending an e-mail to our webpage email@example.com or to our Facebook page (@studentfy).