Referral Program Policy
This Agreement contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to every individual becoming a referrer or an affiliate in the Studentfy ReferralProgram.
Throughout this Agreement, “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Studentfy, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the user registering or registered as a referrer or an affiliate.
A referrer or an affiliate is any person who has registered to our Referral Program to promote the Studentfy Card. All referrers receive their own unique coupon code that they can share with the others to earn a commission as store credit on our website.
- The Studentfy Referral Program allows individuals to promote the Studentfy Card and receive a commission for every successful referral.
- Only the successful purchase of the Studentfy Card can generate a commission for the referrer. Placing an order without completing the payment process does not generate a commission.
- Your username must not contain sexual, obscene or offensive keywords. Any username containing such words will be deactivate or removed upon detection.
- Only the individuals who already have the Studentfy Card can apply to be a referrer and receive a commission. If you want to refer your friends and earn store credit but don’t have the Studentfy Card, get your card here.
- If a referrer purchases the Studentfy card using his or her own referral coupon code, he/she will not be eligible for earning any commission.
- Any referrer who breaks any term will be banned immediately and will not be eligible for reinstatement. With your banned account, you will no longer have access to your store credit and you will not be eligible to use it.
- Creating a new username with a different email and name after having your account banned for any reason is a violation of our Referral Program Policy. This means your new account will be banned as well upon detection and you will no longer be eligible to redeem your credit.
- Any violation or misuse of our platform and program is a violation of our Terms and Conditions and Referral Program Policy. In a case of violation or misuse, your account will be banned indefinitely and creating a new account with different info will still count as a violation and that will be deactivated as well.
- Studentfy holds the right to put the entire or part of the collected commission on hold in case a miuse or violation is detected.
- Studentfy holds the right to put its program on hold as long as needed at any time.
- Studentfy holds the right to make the final decision on any matter regarding the Referral Program.
- Studentfy holds the right to make changes to these terms and conditions at any moment without requiring any consent from the referrers or without prior notification.