Hiking Trip to Mont Rebei – 20 October
29.00€ – 32.00€
If you like hiking, kayaking and the nature, this is the right trip for you.
Don’t miss this trip if you love hiking. Come enjoy the beautiful views of Congost de Mont Rebei
What and where is Mont Rebei?
Mont Rebei is the best destination in Catalunya for hiking lovers.
We will see incredible natural places in the zone and we will enjoy beautiful viewpoints. The hiking way is not so difficult. It is around 6 km long, about 2.5 hours, with stops on the way, and then another 6 km to return back. The duration depends on the hikers’ ability and you can always turn around and go back if you wish.
After the hiking, before taking the bus to come back to Barcelona, you can visit the chapel “Ermita de la Mare de Deu de la Pertusa”.
The Congost de Mont Rebei is not a loop and you must return on the same path. It can be done on foot, by kayak or boat or a combination of these methods. It all depends on your walking ability and the time of the year.
Ermita de la Mare de Deu de la Pertusa is a Roman Chapel, next to a ruined castle at the top of a cliff.
A spectacular viewpoint over the Canelles reservoir and the Noguera Ribagorcana river, it is also a great place for birding and seeing birds in flight such as golden eagles, peregrine falcons and bearded vultures.
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
Optional (not included in the price)
- 07:00 Meeting point in Plaza Urquinaona (Ronda Sant Pere 19)
- 07:15 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 10:30 We arrive in Mont Rebei and start our hike
- 19:00 We meet again next to the information office where we got off the bus
- 19:15 Taking the bus to go back to Barcelona
- 20:30 Arrive in Barcelona in Plaza Espanya
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide.
Photos from our trip
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– The only bathroom in Mont Rebei is near where the bus drops us off. If you need to use the bathroom during the hike, you will have to find a spot away from the others!!
– The hike is not a loop. You will have to go back the same way you went.
– The entire hike takes about 15km. Some sections are steep and challenging.
– Wear comfortable clothes, running/hiking shoes and a light jacket
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Viajes University and brought to you by Studentfy.