Admin price is: 15.00€
Non-admin price is: 20.00€
Don’t miss this trip if you love hiking. Come enjoy the beautiful views of Congost de Mont Rebei
Where is Mont Rebei?
Mont Rebei is the best destination in Catalunya for hiking lovers.
We will see incredible natural places in the zone and we will enjoy beautiful viewpoints. The hiking way is not so difficult. It is around 6 km long, about 2.5 hours, with stops on the way, and then another 6 km to return back. The duration depends on the hikers’ ability and you can always turn around and go back if you wish.
The Congost de Mont Rebei is not a loop and you must return on the same path. It can be done on foot, by kayak or boat or a combination of these methods. It all depends on your walking ability and the time of the year. (Kayaks may not be available in the winter)
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
- 06:45 Meeting point in Plaza Espanya (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
- 07:00 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
There will be a 30-minute break on the way to have breakfast and use the bathroom
- 11:00 We arrive in Mont Rebei and start our hike
- 17:15 We meet again next to the information office where we got off the bus
- 17:30 Taking the bus to go back to Barcelona
- 20:30 Arrive in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– The only bathroom in Mont Rebei is near where the bus drops us off.
– The hike is not a loop. You will have to go back the same way you went.
– The entire hike takes about 15km. Some sections are steep and challenging.
– Wear comfortable clothes, running/hiking shoes and a light jacket.
– There is no restaurant or shop anywhere in Mont Rebei. Bring food and at least 1L of water per person.
Photos from our trip
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
32.00€ – 35.00€