Hiking Trip to Mont Rebei – March 10
27.00€ – 30.00€
Mont Rebei is one spot you don’t want to miss!
Don’t miss this trip if you love hiking. Come enjoy the beautiful views of Congost de Mont Rebei
What and where is Mont Rebei?
Mont Rebei is the best destination in Catalunya for hiking lovers.
The Congost de Montrebei is a bridle path carved out of the cliff face of the fluvial gorge. Over the years, the river Noguera Ribagorçana has eroded the Montsec mountains into two parts: Montsec d’Ares (Catalonia) y Montsec de l’Estall (Aragon), creating impressive walls reaching more than 500 metres high in free fall and with a minimum width of only 20 metres in some places. Also known as the paradise of Catalunya, Mont Rebei is one of the most spectacular gorges in Europe and can be enjoyed in its entirety on foot following the ancient mule track carved into the rock.
The Congost de Mont Rebei is not a loop and you must return on the same path. It can be done on foot, by kayak or boat or a combination of these methods. It all depends on your walking ability and the time of the year.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
- 07:00 Meeting point in Plaza Espanya between the two Venetian towers.
- 07:15 Departure from Barcelona (We’ll be having a 30-minute break on the way for breakfast)
- 11:00 Arrival at Mont Rebei and start our hike inside the adventurous and beautiful Congost de Mont Rebei
- 17:30 Meeting to return to Barcelona at the drop-off point
- 20:30 Arrival to Barcelona
Photos from our trip
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Try to wear comfortable clothes with running/hiking shoes and a light jacket.
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfytrips
* This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by StudentfyTrips.
** StudentfyTrips is not allowed to sell trips to the Erasmus students.