Enjoy the beautiful views of Miravet and Delta del Ebro
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
– 07:10 We meet in Plaza Espanya between the two towers (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 07:30 The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
– 09:30 We arrive in El Delta del Ebro
– 10:00 to 11:30 Boat ride for 90 minutes (included in the price)
– 11:30 to 13:00 Free time for exploration and having lunch
– 13:00 We meet to take the bus to go to Miravet
– 14:00 We arrive in Miravet
– 14:00 to 17:00 Free time to explore the area and relax
– 17:00 We meet again to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
– 21:30 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Wear sports clothes and sunscreen and a light breathable jacket
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– It’s always recommended to bring a sandwich and enough water.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.