TOMATINA 2019 – 28 August
90.00€ – 95.00€
Don’t the 2019 TOMATINA trip!
Join our 2019 TOMATINA trip and have fun with +20 tons of tomatoes 🍅
What is Tomatina?
Tomatina is a yearly festival taking place in the city of Buñol in Valencia. Every year, on the last Wednesday of August, thousands of people come to to the event and use more than 100 tons of unused and semi-rotten tomatoes are used during the event.
The event starts at 11:00am and lasts exactly 60 minutes. During the event, you get to smash and smash people with handfuls of soft tomatoes.
Check out the Recommendations section below to find out more about the rules and procedures.
Time and day
Included in the price
Our trip begins on Wednesday, August 28, at 03:00am (yes, 03:00 in the morning) and ends at 23:45.
- 03:00: Meeting in Plaça Catalunya in front of the Hard Rock café
- 03:30: The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 08:30: arrive in Buñol
- 08:30 to 10:30: time for breakfast and free time to enjoy the city and get ready for the festival
- 10:45: Enter the area of the festival with the special bracelets without waiting in lines (you will get your bracelet on the bus)
- 11:00: the festival starts
- 12:00: the festival ends (you can shower in the public fountains and showers)
- 12:00 to 18:45: Private party with music, drinks, paella and surprises
- 19:00: meet again where the bus left us to go back to Barcelona
- 23:45: arrive in Barcelona
Recommendations and rules
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Don’t tear nor throw t-shirts. You will help those cleaning the street afterwards.
– Follow the advice of our security personnel.
– There are fountains all over town where you can clean off the tomato. Don’t worry, you’ll see them right away.
– The tomatoes have to be squashed before throwing to avoid injuries.
– Keep an eye on your personal items at all times.
– Keep your distance from the tomato trucks and the bridge area.
– Drink responsibly.
– Make sure to plenty of water and mind the sun.
– Don’t occupy the side streets unless you need to in order to let the trucks pass.
– Don’t push others. There’s enough time for everyone to exit orderly.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips