Admin price is: 15.00€
Non-admin price is: 20.00€
Visit the most attractive and beautiful cities of Andalucía: Sevilla, Granada, Córdoba, Cádiz and Málaga
Where is Andalucía?
Andalucía is the southern autonomous community in Spain. It is the most populous, and the second largest autonomous community in the country. It is the birth place of the flamenco music and dance and it is very rich in history and culture.
Here you can see the harmony between the Islamic, Christian and Jewish history and lifestyle. We are going to visit Sevilla, Granada, Córdoba, Cádiz and Málaga in this trip.
Sevilla is the capital of the autonomous community of Andalucía and the province of Sevilla. Sevilla was founded as the Roman city of Hispalis. It became known as Ishbiliyya after the Muslim conquest in 712 and later on as Sevilla.
La Giralda, Plaza de España and Torre del Oro are three of the most iconic sights and landmarks of Sevilla.
Córdoba is the capital of the province of Córdoba. During the Islamic Golden Age, Cordoba was Europe’s biggest city, and became the capital of the Al Andalus. The most iconic sight in Córdoba is the The Mezquita.
Granada is the capital city of the province of Granada and one of the most visited Spanish cities. The Alhambra, an Arab citadel and palace, is located in Granada. It is the most renowned building of the Islamic historical legacy
Málaga is the capital of the Province of Málaga and a southern city. With a population of 571,026 in 2018, it is the second-most populous city of Andalucía after Sevilla and the sixth most populous in Spain. It lies on the Costa del Sol of the Mediterranean.
The main sights and landmarks of Málaga are the old Alcazaba, Catedral de Málaga, the La Concepción botanical garden and the walls around the city.
Cádiz is a city and port in southwestern Spain. It is the oldest continuously-inhabited city in Spain and one of the oldest in southwestern Europe.
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
Not icluded in the price
Friday, 03 April:
– 21:00 We meet in Plaza Espanya between the two towers (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 21:15 The bus leaves
> Our direction will be Cordoba!!! It takes around 9 hours by bus from Barcelona to Cordoba. We will make some stops during the way and some movies.
Saturday, 04 April:
– 08:00 We arrive in Córdoba
– 08:00 to 12:00 Free time to discover and explore the city with our guide
> We recommend visiting the Mesquita de Córdoba. It’s free before 09:30
– 12:00 We meet again to take the bus to go to Sevilla
– 14:00 We arrive in Sevilla
– 14:00 to 14:30 Checking into our hotel rooms
– from 14:30 Free time to relax at the hotel or explore the city
> We recommend visiting the cathedral of Giralda, Torre del Oro and the Plaza España during the day.
> We recommend checking out the flamenco bar La Casa de la Guitarra where you can watch flamenco shows (entrance not included in the price) and discovering the amazing tapas bars
Sunday, 05 April:
– 08:00 to 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel
– 09:15 to 12:15 Walking tour of Sevilla with a professional guide
– 12:30 We meet to take the bus to go to Cádiz
– 14:00 We arrive in Cádiz
– 14:00 to 15:30 Walking tour of Cádiz with a professional guide
– 15:30 to 16:00 Free time to explore the city
– 16:30 We meet again to take the bus to go back to Sevilla
– 19:15 We arrive back in Sevilla
– from 19:15 Free time to relax at the hotel or explore the city
Monday, 06 April:
– 08:00 to 09:00 Breakfast at the hotel
– 09:30 Checking out of the hotel and taking the bus to go to Málaga
– 11:00 We arrive in Málaga
– 11:00 to 12:30 Walking tour of Málaga with a professional guide
– 12:30 to 15:30 Free time to explore the city
– 15:30 We meet again to take the bus to go to Granada
– 18:30 We arrive in Granada and check into our rooms
– 18:30 to 23:00 Free time to explore the city with the guide
> We recommend going to Tablao flamenco Le Chien Andalou if you want to watch flamenco dances and shows
Tuesday, 07 April:
– 07:00 to 08:00 Breakfast at the hotel
– 08:00 to 15:00 Visiting the famous Alhambra (the price of the ticket is not included)
– 15:00 to 19:00 Free time to discover the city
> We recommend going to the Arab parts of the city if you want to try Arabic teas and sweets and smoke shisha
– 19:00 We meet again to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
> We will make a few stops on the way
Wednesday, 08 April:
– 04:00 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– You can bring food and water or any other snack with you
– Andalucia is known for its delicious tapas bars and flamenco bars. Check them out.
– Always check the hours and meeting points with the guide.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
275.00€ – 280.00€