Trip to Andalucia – 21-25 June
175.00€ – 185.00€
Visit the most attractive and beautiful areas of Andalucia. Sevilla, Granada and Cordoba.
What and where is Andalucia?
ANDALUCIA is one of the most touristic regions in the south coast of Spain. It has everything one dreams of, from amazing nature with huge mountain ranges to the sunny coastal beaches. The people are known to be friendly, welcoming and light spirited.
Spain’s region of Andalucia consists of eight provinces: Cadiz, Cordoba, Jaen, Huelva, Almeria, Malaga, Granada and Seville. They are placed from the south-east to the south-west of the country.
We will visit the most famous cities:
SEVILLA: It was founded as the Roman city of Hispalis, During the Muslim rule in Spain, Seville came under the jurisdiction of the Caliphate of Córdoba before becoming the independent Taifa of Seville.
CORDOBA: It’s an Iberian and Roman city in ancient times, in the Middle Ages it became the capital of an Islamic caliphate.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy Card Holders / Erasmus
early bird price: 185€
Studentfy Card holders
early bird price: 175€
What does the price include?
What can I book additionally?
Friday June 21st
- 21:00 Meeting point in Plaza Espanya between the two Venetian towers
- 21:15 Departure from Barcelona
Our direction will be Cordoba!!! it takes around 9 hours by bus from Barcelona to Cordoba. we will make some stops during the way and some movies
Saturday June 22nd
- 08:00 Arrive in Cordoba
- 08:00 to 12:30 free time to discover and enjoy Cordoba
we recommend you to start with “Mosque of Cordoba”. normally it’s free before 09:30am
The Mosque–Cathedral of Cordoba is a medieval Islamic mosque that was converted into a Catholic Christian cathedral in Cordoba, The Mosque is regarded as the one of the most accomplished monuments of Moorish architecture.
Capilla Mudejar de San Bartolome, Patios de Cordoba , Jewish Quarter, Museo Arqueologico de Cordoba , Casa de Sefarad
- 12:30 We meet again where the bus left us to go to Sevilla
- 15:00 Arrive in Sevilla
- 15:00 to 15:30 Check in our rooms
- 18:00 to 20:30 Walking tour with professional guide
- 20:30 to 23:00 Free time to enjoy Sevilla
- 23:00 time to enjoy the nightlife of Sevilla
start our night in one bar with some discounts and then to one of the most famous clubs in Sevilla
Sunday June 23rd
- 08:00 to 09:00 Time for breakfast
- 9:00 to 15:30 Free time to visit the cathedral and the alcazar
Cathedral with its famous tower: La Giralda , Torre del Oro, the district of Triana, Plaza de espana, Maria Luisa park.
- 15:30 The bus will move
- 19:30 Arrive in Granada and check in our rooms
- 19:30 to 23:00 Free time to enjoy the city
- 23:00 Enjoy the nightlife of Granada
Granada is the 2nd best choice for Erasmus students after Barcelona, so we will make a big meeting between Erasmus Barcelona & Erasmus Granada and enjoy the nightlife of Granda in one bar, then go all together to one of the most famous clubs in Granada.
Monday June 24th – DAY OFF!!!
- 07:00 to 08:00 Time for breakfast & check out
- 08:00 to 15:00 Visit “Alhambra Palace”
- Where the Muslim Court lived 1000 years ago, and we can still visit and walk in his gardens almost as if time has not passed.
(entrance is not included in the price of the trip!!!!)
- 15:00 to 19:30 Free time to enjoy Granada
- Pass through the streets of Arab tea houses where you can drink herbal and flowers teas, eat Arab sweets and smoke “shisha”.
- 19:30: The bus will move and return to Barcelona.
Tuesday June 25th
- 5:00 Arrive to Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Try to wear comfortable clothes.
– Bring light snacks.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips