Discover Andorra and have fun at Naturlandia
2×1 OFFER: New customers who have never traveled with us before can get a 2×1 offer. Pay for 1 trip, get a free spot for your friend or family. Simply purchase 1 trip and add the name of the 2nd person in the Order Notes in the Checkout page.
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
– 07:00 Meeting point in Plaza Espanya between the two towers (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 07:15 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
– 10:30 We arrive at Naturlandia
> We highly recommend the toboggan ride. It is the longest toboggan ride in the world. The price is 15€ and you can pay there.
– 14:00 We arrive in Andorra
– 14:00 to 17:00 Free time to explore and discover the city
> We recommend checking out the stores. Andorra has very low taxes
– 17:00 We meet again to take the bus to go to Barcelona
– 20:00 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before getting on the bus.
– Bring a warm but light jacket. The temperature in Andorra will be lower than Barcelona.
– Try the delicious local food such as Coques, Trinxat, sausages and local cheese.
– Bring sandwiches, light snacks, and energy bars/gels.
– It’s always recommended to bring a sandwich and enough water.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Log in using your Studentfy.com account. This account is different than your Studentfy App account.