Discover Cadaqués and Empuriabrava by boat and by bus
2×1 OFFER: New customers who have never traveled with us before can get a 2×1 offer. Pay for 1 trip, get a free spot for your friend or family. Simply purchase 1 trip and add the name of the 2nd person in the Order Notes in the Checkout page.
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
– 08:45 Meeting point in Plaza Espanya (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 09:00 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
– 11:00 We arrive at Empuriabrava
– 11:00 to 12:00 We will for a boat ride in Empuriabrava for 1 hour. This is included in the price
The boats are small (for 4 or 5 people) and you can drive them by yourself. You don’t need a license or previous experience. We will tell you how to use the boat and we will give you maps with all the info you need.
There are 2 ways to get from Empuriabrava to Cadaques: by boat or by bus
> By bus: the bus ride is included in the price and we will arrive in Cadaques around 15:15
> By boat: We cross along the coastline of the Natural Park Cap de Creus. We will see all the little bays and when we arrive to Cap Norfeu, we will get to see the rock “The Cat”. We will enter the cave “El Tamariu” and then continue our journey and pass by Cala Joncols, Cap De Creus, Sasa Dali..etc. The boat ride will take around 90 minutes and we will arrive in Cadaqués around 16:30
– 19:00 We meet again to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
– 21:30 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before getting on the bus
– Bring sandwiches and water
– Don’t forget your swimsuit if you want to swim
– Wear something comfortable and bring sunscreen
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Log in using your Studentfy.com account. This account is different than your Studentfy App account.