Trip to Carcassone & Perpignan – Mar 23
37.00€ – 40.00€
Don’t miss our trip to the beautiful cities of Carcassonne and Perpignan in the south of France.
Where are Carcassonne and Perpignan?
Carcassonne is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Sites, nowadays enjoys an international reputation and welcomes several million visitors every year. While the history of Carcassonne dates back to Roman times, the current fortified “Medieval” structure was actually designed and built in the later half of the 19th century. A beautiful job was done, though, and Carcassonne City has a true Medieval look.
Perpignan is vibrant city in the south of France. The Mediterranean beach is just 15 minutes away and the foothills of the Pyrénées are just 20 minutes away. One of the most famous landmarks in Perpignan is probably The Castillet, the gatehouse which originally held prisoners at the entrance to the old town but which now houses a small museum. If you climb the stairs inside, you will reach stunning views over the Roussillon plain.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy Card Holders / Erasmus
Studentfy Card holders
What does the price include?
- 8:30: Meet in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 08:45: The bus leaves (Don’t be late)
- 11:00: arrive in Perpignan
- 11:00 to 13:30: free time to enjoy and discover Perpignan (we recommend visiting Cathédrale St-Jean, Le Castillet, Place de la Loge or The Canigou)
- 13:30: we meet again where the bus left us to go to Carcassonne
- 5:30: arrive in Carcassonne
- 15:30 to 17:00: walking tour with a professional guide
- 17:00 to 18:30: free time to enjoy the city.
- 18:15: meet again where the bus left us to go back to Barcelona
- 21:30: arrive in Barcelona in Plaza Espanya
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Wear comfortable walking shoes
– Bring light snacks and small sandwiches
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: naturlandia.ad