Trip to Carnival of Sitges – Mar 3
13.00€ – 15.00€
Attend what is considered the most famous festival in Spain. The Carnival of Sitges should be on everyone’s bucket list, tick it off this year with Studentfy.
What and where is Sitges?
Sitges is a coastal town in Spain’s Catalonia region, southwest of Barcelona, backed by the mountainous Parc Natural del Garraf. It’s known for its Mediterranean beaches and seafront promenade lined with grand mansions. The compact old town and surrounding streets are filled with shops, restaurants, and many bars and nightclubs.
Time and day
Meeting point: TBA
How much is it?
non-Studentfy Card Holders / Erasmus
Studentfy Card holders
What does the price include?
- 14:30 Meeting point “TBA”
- 14:30 to 17:00 Pre -party in a bar near the meeting point
- 17:00 Departure to Sitges
- 17:45 Arrival in Sitges
- 17:45 to 19:30 Free time to enjoy the city of Sitges
- 19:30 to 21:30 Rua de l’Extermini (Adult’s parade)
- 21:30 to 01:00 Time to enjoy the nightlife of Sitges
- 01:30 We meet again (the same point where the bus left us)
- 02:15 Arrive in Barcelona.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Wear costumes and be extravagant!
– Bring light snacks if you wish
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfytrips and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy and #StudentfyTrips so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by StudentfyTrips.