Trip to Congost Del Mu & Lleida – 19 May
27.00€ – 30.00€
Join our trip to the beautiful Congost del Mu and the sublime town of Lleida.
Where are Congost del Mu and Lleida?
The route of the Mu gorge runs between the southern cliffs and buttresses of the Montsec mountain range, where the Segre River is encased, forming one of the most impressive places of its course
Lleida is an ancient city in Spain’s northeastern Catalonia region. La Seu Vella, a Gothic-Romanesque cathedral in a ruined hilltop fortress, towers over the city. Below the hill stretches the long, pedestrianized Eix Comercial de Lleida, with shops set inside many of the old town’s striking buildings. On a hill to the west, the 12th-century Castle of Gardeny complex explores the region’s Templar history.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
Our trip begins on Sunday, May 19, at 10:30 and ends at 23:15.
- 10:30: Meeting in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 10:45: The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 13:00: arrive in Congost Del Mu
The Congost del Mu, a gorge where we will cross a wooden bridge and some footbridges hanging on the rock.
- 15:30: meet again where the bus left us to go to Lleida
- 16:30: arrive in Lleida
- 16:30 to 21:15: free time to enjoy Lleida and its Festival of Moors and Christians
- 21:15: meet again where the bus left us to go back to Barcelona
- 23:15: arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips
Image Credits: barcelona_trips, pixabay