Trip to Costa Brava – Cove Route – 23 June
18.00€ – 20.00€
Join our trip to the beautiful Costa Brava and its Cove Route.
Where is Costa Brava?
Costa Brava is a coastal region of Catalonia in northeastern Spain, consisting of the comarques of Alt Empordà, Baix Empordà and Selva in the province of Girona. Costa Brava stretches from the town of Blanes, 60 km northeast of Barcelona, to the French border.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
Our trip begins on Saturday, June 23, at 09:45 and ends at 21:30.
- 09:45: Meeting in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 10:00: The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 12:00: Arrive in Palomos
- 12:00 to 13:00: Free time to enjoy the city and the beaches
- 13:00: Meet again where the bus left us to start our route between the coves. The first part of the route will take around 1 hour and 30 min
- 15:30: Arrive in Porta Bo in Palafrgell
- 15:30 to 17:00: Free time to enjoy the town and the beaches
- 17:00: Meet again next to the beach to continue on our route. The second part of the route will take around 1 hour
- 18:00: arrive in Llafranc
- 18:00 to 19:30: Free time to enjoy the town
- 19:30: Meet up to go back to Barcelona
- 21:30: Arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
– Bring towel, flip flops and swimsuit if you wish to swim
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips