It's summer time and it's time to relax and enjoy the beach
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
– 09:45 Meeting point in Plaza Espanya (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 10:00 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
– 12:00 We arrive at Palamós
– 12:00 to 13:00 Free time to explore the city and the beach
– 13:00 to 14:30 We are going to have the first part of our route. The walk allows you to enjoy some coves, and a spectacular view of the sea front of Calella, bordering the coast saving the important unevenness through stairs and tunnels
– 14:30 to 17:30 Free time to enjoy the beaches and have lunch
– 17:30 Meeting again next the beach to continue our route.
– 17:30 to 18:15 We continue with the second part of our route
> The route allows you to enjoy the tranquility of the place. We will pass by Cala la Marineda, Cala Punta d’en Blanc y a lot more. We will continue walking next to the sea until we reach to the beach of Llafranc
– 18:15 to 19:15 Free time to enjoy Llafranc
– 21:00 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before getting on the bus.
– Bring sunscreen and your swimsuit.
– Food is not included in the trip. You can either bring food (sandwiches, fruits, energy gels) or buy there.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.