Trip to Empuriabrava and Cadaques – 14 September
27.00€ – 30.00€
Discover the beautiful coastal cities of Empuriabrava and Cadaques on the Costa Brava before it gets too cold!
Where are Empuriabrava and Cadaques?
Empuriabrava is surrounded by beaches to the north and south, making it one of the largest marinas in the world and some people call it “Venice of Catalunya”. It has over 42km of water canals making it the largest residential marina in Europe. Seeing Empuriabrava
Cadaques is without any doubt one of the most beautiful villages in Spain. It is called the Pearl of the Costa Brava, and the world famous “little fishing village”. Its history dates back thousands of years, when the Iberians were the rulers of these lands. The special character and its sublime beauty has made Cadaqués an enclave for renowned artists from all over the world, the most famous one of which being Salvador Dali who visited the village in his childhood, and later build a home there which attracts hundreds of tourists each year. One of the most visited places in Cadaqués is the “Salvador Dalí House Museum”, an essential visit to get to know the world of the painter.
It is located in the Portlligat bay, in the northern part of the town, surrounded by beautiful landscape that captivated the artist.
Time and day
Included in the price
- 09:15: We meet in Plaza Urquinaona (Ronda Sant Pere 19)
- 09:30: The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 11:30: Arrive in Empuriabrava and explore the city
- 15:30 – Meet again to go to Cadaques
- 16:30: Arrive in Cadaques
- 16:30 to 20:00: free time to explore the city and visit House of Gaudi
- 20:15: We meet again to take the bus back to Barcelona
- 21:00: Arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring lots of sunscreen if the weather is forecasted to be sunny
– Bring your bikini, swimsuit, cameras and summer body
– Bring food and water
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Viajes University and brought to you by Studentfy.