Trip to Empuriabrava and Cadaques – 16 June
27.00€ – 45.00€
It’s summer time meaning it’s time to go to COSTA BRAVA 💃🕺🍾🥂🍹
Where are Empuriabrava and Cadaques?
Empuriabrava is surrounded by beaches to the north and south, making it one of the largest marinas in the world and some people call it “Venice of Catalunya”. It has over 42km of water canals making it the largest residential marina in Europe. Seeing Empuriabrava
Cadaques is without any doubt one of the most beautiful villages in Spain. It is called the Pearl of the Costa Brava, and the world famous “little fishing village”. Its history dates back thousands of years, when the Iberians were the rulers of these lands. The special character and its sublime beauty has made Cadaqués an enclave for renowned artists from all over the world, the most famous one of which being Salvador Dali who visited the village in his childhood, and later build a home there which attracts hundreds of tourists each year.
Time and day
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
The trip to Costa Brava begins on Sunday, June 02, at 08:45 and ends at 21:00.
- 08:45: Meeting in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 09:00: The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 11:00: Arrive in Empuriabrava and explore it by boat
This city has around 40 km of working canals, so the best way to discover it by using boats. To make it more exciting, we will use small boats (for 6 people) and row the boats ourselves. The boats will take around 1 hour, after that you will have some time to take photos and enjoy the beach. Then we will complete our trip and visit the 2nd city: Cadaques.
We have 2 options for getting to Cadaques: by our bus or by boat.
Going to Cadaques by boat:
- 15:00: The boat to Cadaques leaves. The price of going to Cadaques by boat is 15€ extra but we highly recommend it. We cross along the coastline of the Natural Park Cap de Creus. We see all the little bays and when we arrive to Cap Norfeu we can see the rock “The Cat”, we enter in the cave “El Tamariu”. We continue our journey and pass by Cala Joncols. then we arrive to Cadaqués. The boat ride will take around 50mins.
- 15:50: Arrive in Cadaques
Going to Cadaques by bus:
- 14:15: If you want to go to Cadaques by our bus, we meet where the bus left us
- 14:15: The bus leaves to Cadaques (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 15:15: The bus arrives in Cadaques
Cadaques is one the most beautiful village in Spain. It is called the Pearl of the Costa Brava. You will have your free time for lunch and to discover this amazing city, visit the old part of the city, the beach, the statue of Salvador Dali and enjoy the sunset.
We recommend visiting the Museum house of Dali. It’s located just 10 mins walking from the center of the city. The entrance for students is 8€ (a student ID is required and you can get your ticket there). The museum closes at 18:00 but last access is 17:10.More info here: Dali Museum
- 18:30: Meeting point where the bus left us to go back to Barcelona
- 21:00: Arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring lots of sunscreen
– Bring your bikini, swimsuit, cameras and summer body
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips