Trip to Girona and Rupit – 26 January
25.00€ – 30.00€
Discover the beautiful city of Girona and the tallest waterfall in Catalonia in Rupit
Where are Girona and Rupit?
Girona is the capital of the Girona province in Catalunya. Girona, located in Catalonia, Spain, sits between Barcelona and the French border. It’s a gorgeous place to visit, with medieval walls, narrow winding city streets, and one of the best preserved Jewish Quarters in Europe. Many famous scenes of Game of Thrones were shot in the streets of Girona.
Rupit is a village in the county of Osona, in the subregion of the Collsacabra, in Catalonia. It is located near the Riera de Rupit (Rupit River) about 98km from Barcelona. Rupit also has the tallest waterfall in Catalonia with a height of about 105 meters (~330 feet). Rupit is commonly known for its green landscape.
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
– 08:30 We meet in Plaza Espanya between the two towers (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 08:45 The bus moves. Don’t be late
– 10:30 We arrive in Rupit
– 10:30 to 11:00 Free time to explore Rupit
– 11:00 We go to Salt de Sallent, the tallest waterfall in Catalonia
> We will go through some beautiful forests and the Collsacabra cliffs. It takes about 3 hours to go and come back
– 14:30 We meet again where the bus left us to go to Girona
– 15:45 We arrive in Girona
– 15:45 to 17:45 We have a guided tour of Girona: Pont de Ferro, Catedral de Girona, Girona Rio Onyar, Vieil escalier
– 17:45 to 19:30 Free time to explore the city
– 19:30 We meet again to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
– 20:45 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and or in the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring snacks, energy bars/gels and sandwiches/fruits.
– Rupit and Girona have lots of picturesque sceneries. Make sure you bring a good camera to take lots of pictures and videos
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.