Trip to Girona, Besalu and Dali Museum – Jan 27
27.00€ – 40.00€
Love discovering the smaller cities in Catalunya? or visit where Game of Thrones was filmed? How about Salvador Dalí’s museum? Then don’t miss our trip.
What and where is Girona?
Girona is the capital of the province Girona between Barcelona and the southern border of France. It’s one of the oldest cities in Europe.
Girona has around 200 municipalities, we will take you to the most famous ones: Girona city, Figueres, Besalu.
- “Girona city”: It’s one of the major Catalan cities & oldest ones.
- “Figueres city”: The town of Salvador Dalí, where you can see “DALI MUSEUM”, the largest museum designed by Dalí himself.
- “Besalú city”: It’s Medieval town in the Girona Province.
Game of Thrones fans: Many scenes from the TV series Game of Thrones have been shot in Girona. The Cathedral of Girona was the Great Sept of Baelor in the show and the scenes where Arya goes blind in Braavos were shot in the Medieval Quarter in Girona.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
- 08:30 Meeting point in Plaza Espanya between the two Venetian towers
- 08:45 Departure from Barcelona
- 10:30 Arrive in Besalu
- 10:30 to 11:50 free time to discover and enjoy Besalu
- 11:50 We meet again where the bus left us to go to Figueres
- 12:30 Arrive in Figueres
- 12:30 to 15:00 time to discover Figueres and visit the Dalí museum (optional)
- 15:00 We meet again to go to Girona
- 15:45 Arrive in Girona
- 15:45 to 17:30 walking tour in Girona with our professional guide: Pont de Ferro, Catedral de Girona, Girona Rio Onyar, Vieil Escalier
- 17:30 to 19:00 you have free time to enjoy Girona city
- 19:00 we meet again (the same point where the bus left us)
- 20:30 arrive in Barcelona.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Try to wear comfortable clothes with running/hiking shoes and a light jacket.
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfytrips
* This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by StudentfyTrips.
** StudentfyTrips is not allowed to sell trips to the Erasmus students.