Come and visit the beautiful cities of Girona, Figueres, Besalu and the Salvador Dali Museum.
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
– 09:30 We meet in Plaza Espanya between the two towers (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 09:45 The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
– 11:30 We arrive in Girona
– 10:30 to 13:00 We start the walking tour of Girona with a professional guide
– 13:00 to 15:00 Free time to discover and explore the city
– 15:00 We meet again to go to Figueres
– 15:45 We arrive in Figueres
– 15:45 to 17:30 Free time to enjoy the city. We recommend visiting the Dali Museum. The entrance is 14€ but if you show any student card, it will be 10€.
– 17:30 We meet again to go to Besalú
– 18:00 We arrive in Besalú
– 18:00 to 19:30 Free time to explore the city
– 19:30 We meet again to go back to Barcelona
– 21:00 We arrive in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Wear sports clothes and sunscreen and a light breathable jacket
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– It’s always recommended to bring a sandwich and enough water.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Log in using your Studentfy.com account. This account is different than your Studentfy App account.