Trip to Girona, Figueres, Besalu and the Dali Museum – 01 March
27.00€ – 30.00€
Come and visit the beautiful cities of Girona, Figueres, Besalu and the Salvador Dali Museum.
Where are Girona, Figueres and Besalú?
Girona is the capital of the Girona province in Catalunya. Girona, located in Catalonia, Spain, sits between Barcelona and Costa Brava. It’s a gorgeous place to visit, with medieval walls, narrow winding city streets, and one of the best preserved Jewish Quarters in Europe. All you need is one day to see the best of Girona, making it a great destination on even the quickest itineraries through Spain.
Figueres is the capital of the comarca of Alt Empordà, in the province of Girona, Catalonia, Spain. The town is the birthplace of artist Salvador Dalí, and houses the Teatre-Museu Gala Salvador Dalí, a large museum designed by Dalí himself which attracts many visitors. The artist worked on the project of the museum personally, so much so that inside the complex there is his last room and his tomb. If you don’t want to visit the museum, you can walk around and explore Figueres.
Besalú is a town in Catalonia, Spain. It is part of La Garrotxa region which sits within the wider Girona Pyrenees region. It’s next door to the beautiful Costa Brava region, and is situated 25km away from Figueres and 30km away from Girona. One of the major highlights of Besalu, and generally the first sight you’ll encounter when visiting Besalu, is the stunning medieval bridge across the River Fluvia which leads into the old town.
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
- 09:15: We meet in Plaza Espanya between the two towers (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
- 09:30: The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 11:35: arrive in Besalu
- 11:35 to 12:50: free time to enjoy Besalu
- 12:50: we will meet again (in the same point where the bus left us)
- 13:30: arrive in Figueres
- 13:30 to 15:40: Visiting the Dali Museum (highly recommended )
> Normal entrance is 14€, but for students it’s 10€
> If you don’t want to visit the museum, you can discover the city of Figueres
- 15:45: we will meet again (in the same point where the bus left us)
- 16:30: arrive to Girona
- 16:30 to 18:00: Walking tour of Girona with a professional guide
- 18:00 to 19:30: free time to discover and enjoy Girona
- 19:30: meet again where the bus left us to go to Barcelona
- 21:00: arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– It’s always recommended to bring a sandwich and enough water.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.