Come and visit Rupit, Girona and the tallest waterfall in Catalunya
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
– 08:30 We meet in Plaza Espanya between the two towers (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 08:45 The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
– 10:30 We arrive in Rupit
– 10:30 to 11:00 Free time to discover and explore the city
– 11:00 We meet again to go to Salt de Sallent, the tallest waterfall in Catalunya
We will walk through forests to get to the waterfall. Getting to the waterfall and back to the bus takes about 3 hours.
– 14:30 We meet again to go to Girona
– 15:45 We arrive in Girona
– 15:45 to 17:45 We will have a walking tour of Girona with a professional guide. We will visit Pont de Ferro, Catedral de Girona, Girona Rio Onyar, Vieil escalier.
– 17:40 to 19:30 Free time to explore Girona further
– 19:30 We meet again to go back to Barcelona
– 21:00 We arrive in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves
– Wear sports clothes and sunscreen and a light breathable jacket
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat
– It’s always recommended to bring a sandwich and enough water
– Bring a light breathable jacket
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Log in using your Studentfy.com account. This account is different than your Studentfy App account.