Trip to IBIZA – 06 June
230.00€ – 240.00€
It’s summer time meaning it’s time to go to IBIZA 💃🕺🍾🥂🍹
Where is IBIZA?
Ibiza is a Spanish island in the Mediterranean Sea off the eastern coast of Spain. It is 150 kilometres (93 miles) from the city of Valencia and about 310km (192 miles) from Barcelona. Ibiza has become well known for its association with nightlife, electronic dance music that originated on the island, and for the summer club scene, all of which attract large numbers of tourists drawn to that type of holiday.
Time and day
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
The trip to Ibiza begins on Thursday, June 06, at 22:00 and ends on Monday, June 10, at 23:00.
Day 1: Thursday, June 06
- 20:00: Meeting near the Port of Barcelona (at the end of La Rambla)
- 21:00: the ferry leaves the port to Ibiza (it will take around 8 hours, so we will arrive early moring to Ibiza but feel free to party and have fun on the ferry)
Day 2: Friday, June 07
- 7:30: arrive at the port of Ibiza.
- 08:00: Take the bus to go to our hotel: Ibiza Rocks Hotel
- 08:30 to 09:30: check-in and get our rooms
- The rest of the day: PARTY PARTY PARTY! Don’t miss the pool party at our hotel. you are totally free to do what ever you want! This island is yours!
- Optional: Check out the special parties at EDEN CLUB. EDEN has previously been home to high profile events like Pete Tong, Gatecrasher, Godskitchen and more, EDEN belongs to the exclusive circuit of the greatest clubs in Ibiza
Day 3: Saturday, June 08
- Another day in Ibiza: PARTY PARTY PARTY.
- Optional: check out Ushuaïa Ibiza for their wild pool parties
- Optional: Es Paradís is one of the clubs you shouldn’t miss
Day 4: Sunday, June 09
- It’s time to relax now: we recommend going to the Formentera Island where you can relax and enjoy one of the most beautiful beaches in the word with white sand and clear water
- Now it’s your last chance to go wild and enjoy the last night in Ibiza
Day 5: Monday, June 10
This is when we go back to Barcelona.
- 13:00: we check out of our hotel and take the bus to go to the ferry
- 23:00: arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring lots of sunscreen
– Bring your bikini, swimsuit, cameras and summer body
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.