Trip to Las Fallas, Valencia – March 16-17
32.00€ – 35.00€
Attend Valencias cultural celebration of its wonderful heritage. A huge colorful festival awaits you. On the way you will also have the chance to visit Peniscola.
What and where is Las Fallas?
Las Fallas takes place in Valencia.
Valencia is the third largest city in Spain and one of the liveliest and most dynamic. Located on the Mediterranean Sea there are beaches all over the city! Las Fallas is a week long celebration of Valencias cultural heritage. The whole town organises a huge colorful parade with fireworks music and party. During the las Fallas, many people wear their casal faller dress in regional and historical costumes from different eras of Valencia’s history.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two Towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy Card Holders / Erasmus
Studentfy Card holders
What does the price include?
The trip begins on Saturday, March 16 at 08:30am and ends on Sunday, March 17 at 07:00am.
- 08:30: Meeting point in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 11:30: Arrive in Peñiscola
- 11:30 to13:15: Free time to discover the city and have breakfast
- 13:15: Meet again where the bus left us to go to Valencia
- 15:15: Arrive in Valencia next to “City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia”
- 15:15 to 22:00: Free time to discover the city and enjoy Las Fallas*
- 22:00: the parade starts
- 01:30: Fireworks display in the Paseo de la Alameda
- 22:30: Meet again and time to enjoy Valencia’s nightlife. We will meet in one bar where you will get a FREE SHOT and discounts on the drinks.
- 00:30: Go to a club and party with free entry
- 02:30: Meet again where the bus left us
- 07:00: Arrive in Barcelona
* Discovering Valencia: you can start from the Ciudad de las Artes and walk around the exteriors of the impressive buildings there like the Opera House, Planetarium, Science Museum and bridges, all designed by the top international architect, Santiago Calatrava. Then you can go to historic city centre which is one of the largest in Europe. Plaza of the Virgen, Catedral, Plaza of the Reina, Plaza del Patriarca, Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Plaza Redonda, Lonja and Mercado central.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Wear costumes and be extravagant!
– Bring light snacks if you wish
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.