Trip to Las Fallas, Valencia – March 16-17
30.00€ – 35.00€
Attend Valencias cultural celebration of its wonderful heritage. A huge colorful festival awaits you. On the way you will also have the chance to visit Peniscola.
What and where is Las Fallas?
Las Fallas takes place in Valencia.
Valencia is the third largest city in Spain and one of the liveliest and most dynamic. Located on the Mediterranean Sea there are beaches all over the city! Las Fallas is a week long celebration of Valencias cultural heritage. The whole town organises a huge colorful parade with fireworks music and party. During the las Fallas, many people wear their casal faller dress in regional and historical costumes from different eras of Valencia’s history.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two Towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy Card Holders / Erasmus
Studentfy Card holders
What does the price include?
- 08:30 Meeting point in Plaza Espanya
- 11:30 arrive to PEÑISCOLA
- 11:30-13:15 free time to discover the city and eat breakfast
- 13:15 meet again at the point the bus stopped
- 15:15 arrive to VALENCIA next to “City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia”
- 15:15 to 22:00 free time to discover the city and enjoy Las Fallas
- recommended route:
you can start from the Ciudad de las Artes and walk around the exteriors of the impressive buildings there like the Opera House, Planetarium, Science Museum and bridges, all designed by the top international architect, Santiago Calatrava. Then you can go to historic city centre which is one of the largest in Europe. Plaza of the Virgen, Catedral, Plaza of the Reina, Plaza del Patriarca, Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Plaza Redonda, Lonja and Mercado central.
- 22:00 the parade starts
- 01:30 Fireworks display in the Paseo de la Alameda
- 22:30 Meet again and time to enjoy Valencias nightlife. We will meet in one bar where you will get FREE SHOT & discounts on drinks.
- 00:30 Go to a club and party with free entry
- 02:30 Meet again at the point where the buses left you
- 07:00 Arrive to Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Wear costumes and be extravagant!
– Bring light snacks if you wish
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfytrips
* This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by StudentfyTrips.
** StudentfyTrips is not allowed to sell trips to the Erasmus students.