Trip to Medes Islands – 14 July
17.00€ – 35.00€
It’s summer time meaning it’s time to go to COSTA BRAVA 💃🕺🍾🥂🍹
Where are the Medes Islands?
Medes Islands are an archipelago of several islets covering one nautical mile of sea, just off the coastline of L’Estartit on the Costa Brava. They are considered a top Mediterranean dive spot.
Red Island and the beaches of Begur undoubtedly, this is one of the most photographed beaches of the Costa Brava.
It is a cove with an average occupancy, golden and coarse sand and has a crystalline water that makes it unique.
Time and day
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
The trip to Medes Islands begins on Sunday, July 14, at 10:00 and ends at 21:30.
- 10:00: Meeting in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 10:15: The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 12:15: Arrive in Estartit
- 12:15 to 15:30: Free time to enjoy the city
Estartit is one of the best resorts on the Costa Brava, with the Medes Islands and the Mediterranean as a backdrop of an incomparable setting. It is a town located in an ideal environment, with a large beach of fine sand.
(Optional) Boat Tour to Medes Islands (15 euros)
Boat tour for showing you the seabed of the Medes Islands Nature Reserve, an area which is protected because of the richness of its ecosystem and its unique flora and fauna. During 1.5H, boat with large submerged windows, allowing visitors to enjoy the beauty of the Medes islands from a very privileged viewpoint.
- 15:30: We meet where the bus left us
- 16:00: Arrive to Begur, where you can see the Red Island
- 16:00 to 19:30: Free time to enjoy the beaches: playa Isla Roja, playa de Sa Riera, Playa del Racó
Undoubtedly, this is one of the most photographed beaches of the Costa Brava.It is a cove frequented by naturists but as everywhere, in summer you can find all kinds of tissues. It is a cove with an average occupancy, golden and coarse sand and has a crystalline water that makes it unique.
It is accessible via the walkway that connects Sa Riera beach with Rincon de Pals beach, here is where you can enjoy the best the spectacular views from this beach which highlights the central rock in the middle, but the best way to access is from the Playa del Racó.
- 19:30: Meeting point where the bus left us to go back to Barcelona
- 21:30: Arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring lots of sunscreen
– Bring your bikini, swimsuit, cameras and summer body
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips