Discover the natural beauty of the Medes Islands and the Red Island on the Costa Brava
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
– 10:00 We meet in Plaza Espanya (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 10:15 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
– 12:15 We arrive at Estartit
> Estartit is one of the best resorts on the Costa Brava, with the Medes Islands and the Mediterranean as a backdrop of an incomparable setting
– 12:15 to 15:30 Free time to enjoy the city and relax on the beach
> Optional: You can take a boat tour of the Medes Islands on a boat with glass bottom allowing you to see the seabed and the underwater ecosystem. This takes around 90 minutes and it is 15€
– 15:30 We meet where the bus left us to go to the Red Island
– 16:00 We arrive in Begur where you can see the Red Island
– 16:00 to 19:30 Free time to enjoy the beachs there, there are 3 different beaches: Playa Isla Roja, Playa de Sa Riera, Playa del Racó
– 19:30 We meet to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
– 21:30 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before getting on the bus
– Bring sandwiches and water
– Don’t forget your swimsuit if you want to swim
– Wear something comfortable and bring sunscreen
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.