Trip to Monaco and Nice – 23-25 August
61.00€ – 65.00€
Don’t miss this chance to visit the south of France!
Join our trip to Monaco and Nice to explore the beautiful south of France.
Where are Monaco, Cannes and Nice?
Monaco is a tiny city-state on the Mediterranean Sea surrounded by France.and it’s the second smallest independent state in the world (after the Vatican) & one of the richest nations in the world. Monaco is known for its expensive and luxurious stores and lifestyle
Nice is another city in the south of France and it has been a popular tourist destination for centuries. It’s the second-largest French city on the Mediterranean coast & the fifth most populous one in France. We recommend going for a walk on Promenade des Anglais.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
Our trip begins on Friday, August 23, at 23:00 and ends on Sunday, August 25, at 05:00.
Friday, August 23
- 23:00: meet in Plaza Espanya between the two towers and taking the bus
- 23:45: the bus leaves (BE ON TIME)
It will take about 7 hours to get to Monaco. You can sleep on the bus.
Saturday, August 24
- 08:00: arrive in Barcelona
- 08:00 to 11:45: free time to have breakfast and discover Monaco (you will get your maps and information on the bus)
- 12:00: take the bus again to go to Nice
- 12:30: arrive in Nice
- 12:30 to 22:15: free time to explore Nice (you will get your maps and information on the bus)
- 22:30: take the bus back to Barcelona
Sunday, August 25
- 05:00: arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring snacks, energy bars/gels and sandwiches/fruits.
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips