Discover two countries in one day: Monaco and France
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
Friday, 14 August
– 22:45 We meet between the two towers in Plaza Espanya (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 23:00 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
> It will take about 7 hours to get to Monaco. We will make a few stops along the way
Saturday, 15 August
– 08:00 We arrive in Monaco
– 08:00 to 12:00 We will have free time to have breakfast and explore the city
> The guide will give you information and maps of the city
– 12:00 We meet again to take the bus to go to Nice
– 12:45 We arrive in Nice
– 12:45 to 22:30 Free time to explore the city and enjoy the beach
– 22:30 We meet again to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
Sunday, 16 August
– 05:30 We arrive back in Barcelona. Public transport will be available at that time
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before getting on the bus.
– Bring your swimsuit if you want to swim in Nice
– Bring light snacks, water and small sandwiches if you want
– Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
– We recommend bringing sunscreen and a hat
Photos from our trip
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.