Trip to Monaco, Nice and Cannes – 20-22 April
145.00€ – 150.00€
Don’t miss this chance to visit the south of France!
Join our trip to Monco, Nice and Cannes to explore the beautiful south of France.
Where are Monaco, Cannes and Nice?
Monaco is a tiny city-state on the Mediterranean Sea surrounded by France.and it’s the second smallest independent state in the world (after the Vatican) & one of the richest nations in the world. Monaco is known for its expensive and luxurious stores and lifestyle
Nice is another city in the south of France and it has been a popular tourist destination for centuries. It’s the second-largest French city on the Mediterranean coast & the fifth most populous one in France. We recommend going for a walk on Promenade des Anglais.
Cannes is a busy tourist destination and host of the annual Cannes Film Festival since 1939. Thousands of visitors come to Cannes every year to be part of the film festival and enjoy the beautiful sandy beaches.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
Our trip begins on Satuday, April 20, at 11:30pm and ends on Monday, April 22, at 11:45pm.
Saturday, April 20
- 11:30: meeting in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 11:45: the bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
It will take about 7 hours to get to Nice.
Sunday, April 21
- 07:00: arrive in Nice
- 07:30 to 08:00: checking in at the hotel
- 08:00 to 11:30: free time to discover Cannes and have breakfast
- 11:30: meet again to take the bus and go to Monaco (we will give out maps and information about Monaco on the bus)
- 12:00 to 17:30: free time to discover Monaco
- 17:30: meet again to take the bus to go back to Nice
- 22:00: go to a bar to have some drinks
We recommend spending the night together to enjoy some good authentic French Wine.
Monday, April 22
- 07:30 to 08:30: breakfast in our hotel and check-out
- 08:30 to 11:30: free time to discover the other parts of Nice
- 11:30: meet to take the bus and go to Cannes (it’s a 30-minute ride)
- 12:00 to 12:45: a tour of Cannes on a tourist train (we will visit the whole city)
- 12:45 to 16:30: free time to explore the city
- 16:30: meet again to take the bus to go to Barcelona
- 23:45: arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring snacks, energy bars/gels and sandwiches/fruits.
– Bring towel, flip flops and swimsuit if you wish to swim
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.