Trip to Montblanc and Tarragona – 27 April
18.00€ – 20.00€
Join our trip to Montblanc and the Tarragona Medieval Festival.
Where are Montblanc and Tarragona?
Montblanc is a medieval walled town located in the Catalonia region, in the province of Tarragona. The town is known for its battle reenactments during the medieval festival in April. Montblanc celebrates its Medieval Week. The main event is a representation, involving more than 200 actors, of the legend of San Jorge (St. George)
Tarragona is the capital of the Tarragona province in the Catalonia region of Spain. It is on the Costa Dorada with its wonderful golden beaches. It was once the Roman town of Tarraco, capital of Roman Spain. It was the most elegant town in Spain during those times. Its situation on the coast on top of a rocky hill adds to the appeal of the impressive Roman remains.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
Our trip begins on Satuday, April 27, at 09:30 and ends on Saturday, April 27, at 20:30.
Saturday, April 27
- 09:30: meeting in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 09:45: the bus departs (PLEASE BE ON TIME!!!) It will take about 01:15 hour to get to Montblanc.
- 11:00: arrive in Montblanc
- 11:00 to 15:30: you have free time to enjoy the city and its festival.
- 15:30: meet again to take the bus to Tarragona
- 16:30: arrive in Tarragona
- 16:30 to 19:30: free time to discover Tarragona
- 19:30: meet again to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
- 20:30: arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring snacks, energy bars/gels and sandwiches/fruits.
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips