Discover the two beautiful cities of Montpellier and Nimes in the south of France
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
– 06:30 We meet between the two towers in Plaza Espanya (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 06:45 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
– 11:00 We arrive in Nimes
– 11:00 to 14:30 We will have free time to explore the city with the guide
> The guide will give you information and maps of the city
– 14:30 We meet again to take the bus to go to Montpellier
– 15:30 We arrive in Montpellier
– 15:30 to 19:00 We will have free time to explore the city with the guide
> We will see the historical center, the medical faculty, the Cathedral, the courtyard of a private mansion, a few medieval streets, the royal square and the Arc of Triumph.
– 19:00 We meet again to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
– 23:00 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before getting on the bus.
– Bring light snacks, water and small sandwiches if you want
– Wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
– We recommend bringing sunscreen and a hat
– Bring a light breathable jacket.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Log in using your Studentfy.com account. This account is different than your Studentfy App account.