Explore the northern Spain where you can see the Dragonstone from Game of Thrones and enjoy the beaches of San Sebastian
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
Friday – 25 September
– 23:00 We meet in Plaza Espanya (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 23:15 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
> The bus ride takes about 7 hours. There will be stops along the way
Saturday – 26 September
– 07:00 We arrive at Gaztelugatxe (Dragonstone)
– 07:00 to 10:00 Time to discover the Dragonstone from Game of Thrones – The tour guide will give you all the information about it
– 10:00 We meet again to take the bus to go to Bilbao
– 11:00 We arrive in Bilbao and go straight to the hotel to check in
– 11:30 to 17:00 Free time to explore the city
– 17:00 to 19:00 We meet again to start our professional walking tour of the old part and the new part of the city
– 19:00 Free time to explore the nightlife of Bilbao
Sunday – 27 September
– 08:00 to 09:00 We have breakfast at the hotel and check out
– 09:30 We meet to take the bus to go to Zumaia
– 10:30 We meet again to go to San Sebastian
– 11:30 to 16:30 Free time to explore the city of San Sebastian
– 16:30 We meet again to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
– 23:30 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before getting on the bus
– Bring sandwiches and water
– Wear comfortable walking shoes
– Don’t forget your swimsuit if you want to swim
– Wear something comfortable and bring sunscreen
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Log in using your Studentfy.com account. This account is different than your Studentfy App account.