Trip to Pamplona – Bull Running – 06-07 July
46.00€ – 50.00€
From 6th of July to 14th of july, every year the word fiesta is written in capital letters in Pamplona !! The Sanfermines have arrived !!!!!
When the chupinazo (ceremonial rocket) is fired the city explodes into life. Thousands of people from all over the world descend on the city, which dresses up in red and white.
For nine days the streets turn into a feast of friendship, joy, music and non-stop partying, to the rhythm of the charangas and the peñas.
The Encierro (Bull Run) is the only moment of the day when the party stops, and great tension descends on the route just a few minutes before the bulls start their ‘race’ behind the mozos (young men).The surge of emotions culminates in the bullring at the end of the run…
What and where is Pamplona?
Pamplona is the capital of Navarre province in northern Spain. It’s best known for the Running of the Bulls (Feast of San Fermín) in July. During this legendary multiday festival, bulls are led through the city streets by daredevil runners. A major stop along the Camino de Santiago, a medieval-era pilgrimage route, Pamplona is also home to Gothic-style churches including fortresslike San Nicolás
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy Card Holders / Erasmus
Early Bird: 50 €
Studentfy Card holders
Early Bird: 46 €
What does the price include?
Saturday 6 July
- 12:00 Meeting point in Plaza Espanya between the two Venetian towers
- 12:15 Departure from Barcelona – the way from Barcelona to Pamplona takes around 6 hours and we will make a stop for around 30mins
- 18:30 Arrive in Pamplona – free time to enjoy the city
- 22:30 Fireworks San Fermin 2019
Sunday 7 July
- 01:00 Meeting in a club to start our San Fermin party – Our party will not stop untill early morning, and go directly to enjoy the most important show in San Fermin: Running of the Bulls.
- 08:00 The running of the bulls will start
- 09:30 we meet again (the same point where the bus left us)
► About “running of the bulls”:
– It’s just for 5 mins, starts at 08:00 and finish at the Bullring.
– The bulls run on one street which has protection from both sides, so there is no way for the bulls to go out of this street.
– There are different options to enjoy it: you can run inside that street between the bulls which is a bit dangerous, or you can rent one balcony which has a view for the running(price between 60€ & 150€), or you can enter to the bullring.
– we recommend the option of the bullring, you can buy the ticket at the door(around 7€) and get your place inside the bullring where you can watch whole the running through big screens and then the bulls will get inside the bullring with hundreds of people
► About the program of the trip:
The normal life in Pamplona during the festival is like this: party during the whole night to enjoy the running of the bulls in early morning and then all the people go to sleep…
so be sure that you spend whole the night with thousand of people and in the same party mood…
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips