Trip to Tamariu & Aiguablava – 17 August
22.00€ – 25.00€
Love beaches and the sea? This is the right trip for you
Join our trip to Tamariu and Aiguablava if you love to see the beautiful beaches of Costa Brava
Where are Tamariu and Aiguablava?
Tamariu is one of three coastal towns belonging to the municipality of Palafrugell, province of Girona, Spain, the other two being Calella de Palafrugell and Llafranc. It is part of the Costa Brava, the coastal region of northeastern Catalonia, in the comarca of Baix Empordà.
- Aiguablava is a small bay on the Costa Brava, Girona, Catalonia near Begur and Palafrugell with a small beach and a few mainly seafood restaurants. It is a popular mooring place for sailing and motor boats.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
Our trip begins on Saturday, August 17, at 09:30 and ends at 21:00.
- 09:30: Meeting in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 09:45: The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 11:00: arrive in Tamariu – A beach with a lot of charm bathed by clear and transparent waters. In the main bay where the Tamariu Beach is located we can find two smaller coves on both sides of the main beach
- 11:00 to 15:30: free time to enjoy Tamariu and its beautiful beaches
- 15:30: meet again where the bus left us to go to Aiguablava
- 16:00: arrive in Aiguablava – The Cala de Aiguablava (blue water) a cove of fine golden sand with a bluish marine bottom and little depth.
- 16:00 to 19:00: free time to enjoy Aiguablava
- 19:00: meet again where the bus left us to go back to Barcelona
- 21:00: arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– Bring towel, flip flops and swimsuit if you wish to swim
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips