Enjoy and relax on the calm and picturesque beaches of Tamariu and Aiguablava
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
COVID-19 Safety Measures
We have put in place exceptional measures so that you can travel safely with us. These are some of the measures we have adopted to ensure every traveler's health and well-being:
– 09:15 We meet in Plaza Espanya (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 09:30 The bus leaves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
– 11:00 We arrive at Tamariu
– 11:10 to 15:30 Free time to enjoy the city and relax on the beach
– 15:30 We meet where the bus left us to go to Aiguablava
– 16:00 We arrive in Aiguablava
– 16:00 to 19:00 Free time to enjoy the beach in Aiguablava
– 19:00 We meet to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
– 21:00 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before getting on the bus
– Bring sandwiches and water
– Don’t forget your swimsuit if you want to swim
– Wear something comfortable and bring sunscreen
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.