Trip to the Garrotxa Volcanoes and La Fageda – 20 April
23.00€ – 25.00€
Did you know there are volcanoes spread out around Barcelona? Join this trip to discover them and the forest of Fageda.
Where are Garrotxa and Besalú?
Garrotxa is a county in the Catalan province of Girona in Spain, known for its goat’s milk cheese and the Zona Volcànica de la Garrotxa, a huge natural park with many extinct volcanic cones. La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park is one of the best preserved volcanic landscapes in Europe, containing 40 inactive volcanoes. You can still see the volcanic ash and enter one of the volcanoes.
Besalú is a town in Catalonia, Spain. It is part of La Garrotxa region which sits within the wider Girona Pyrenees region. Besalu is a magnificent example of a medieval town. Cobbled streets and facades and a wonderful bridge are the trademarks of Besalu.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
Our trip begins on Saturday, April 20, at 09:00am and ends at 09:00pm.
- 09:00: Meeting in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 09:15: The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 11:30: arrive at the forest The Fageda d’en Jordà
- 11:30 to 15:30: free time to enjoy this forest and the volcanoes there
- 15:30: we will meet again where the bus left us
- 16:00: arrive in Castellfollit de la Roca
- 17:30: we will meet again where the bus left us to go to Besalu
- 18:00: arrive in Besalu
- 18:00 to 19:30: free time to enjoy Besalu
- 19:30: meet again where the bus left us to go to Barcelona
- 21:00: arrive back in Barcelona in Plaza Espanya
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.