Trip to Tossa de Mar and Lloret de Mar – 8 June
13.00€ – 15.00€
Love beaches and the sea? This is the right trip for you
Join our trip to Tossa de Mar and Lloret de Mar if you love to see the beautiful beaches of Costa Brava
Where are Tossa de Mar and Lloret de Mar?
Tossa de Mar is an ancient fishermen’s village with an important historical background, located between the city of Barcelona and the French border, and it has become a well known tourist destination on the Costa Brava. Tossa de Mar, ‘flower of the sea’, ‘paradise blue’, stands out as one of the Costa Brava’s most notable resorts.
Lloret de Mar, a town on the Costa Brava in Spain’s Catalonia region, is known for its Mediterranean beaches. The medieval hilltop Castle of Sant Joan, to the east, offers views over the area, while the central Iglesia de Sant Romà church provides examples of both Catalan Gothic and modernist architecture. Lloret de Mar is a Mediterranean coastal town in Catalunya and one of the most popular holiday resorts on the Costa Brava.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy members / Erasmus
What does the price include?
Our trip begins on Saturday, June 8, at 11:45 and ends at 23:45.
- 11:45: Meeting in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 12:00: The bus moves (PLEASE BE ON TIME)
- 13:30: arrive in Lloret De Mar
- 13:30 to 16:00: free time to enjoy Lloret de Mar and its beautiful beaches
- 16:30: meet again where the bus left us to go to Tossa de Mar
- 17:00: arrive in Tossa De Mar
- 17:00 to 22:15: free time to enjoy Tossa de Mar
- 21:30: Tossa Font de Llum – a unique light show
Tossa de Mar has launched an innovative initiative that will surprise all its visitors. It is a light show that will represent the history of the town through mapping and spectacular effects of light, color, sound and smoke on the imposing walls of Tossa de Mar. The project can be seen from the beach.
- 22:15: meet again where the bus left us to go back to Barcelona
- 23:45: arrive in Barcelona
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring light snacks, energy bars/gels and a hat.
– Bring towel, flip flops and swimsuit if you wish to swim
– Depending on the weather, you might want to bring and wear sunscreen.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: naturlandia.ad