Trip to Toulouse and Narbonne – 08 February
45.00€ – 50.00€
Don’t miss the chance to explore the beautiful cities of Narbonne and Toulouse
Where are Toulouse and Narbonne?
Toulouse is located in the south of France not from the Spanish border. It is the fourth largest city in France, partly because of the aerospace industry. It’s also the largest center for aerospace in all of Europe as the home of the European Airbus headquarters and the French space agency. Toulouse is beautiful and is known as the “Pink City” because most buildings in the city used pale colored bricks. It’s a great city to wander and look at the architecture.
Narbonne is a commune in southern France in the Occitanie region. One of the most iconic sights of Narbonne is the Cathedral of Saint-Just built in the 13th century. With its 40m-high apse and choir, it is the third tallest Gothic structure in France.
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
– 06:30 We meet in Plaza Espanya between the two towers (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 06:45 The bus moves. Don’t be late
– 10:00 We arrive in Narbonne
– 10:00 to 12:30 Free time to explore Narbonne
> The guide will give you information about what visit
– 12:30 We meet again where the bus left us to take the bus to go to Toulouse
– 14:30 We arrive in Toulouse
– 14:30 to 16:30 We have a tour of Toulouse with a professional guide
– 16:30 to 19:30 Free time to discover the city
– 19:30 We meet again to take the bus to go back to Barcelona
– 23:45 We arrive in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and or in the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring snacks, energy bars/gels and sandwiches/fruits.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.