Trip to Valencia – June 29 – 30
32.00€ – 35.00€
What and where is Valencia?
Valencia is the third largest city in Spain and among the liveliest and most dynamic. Located on the Mediterranean Sea there are beaches in the heart of the city!
There are plenty of Roman and Arab reminders to mark Valencia’s history that goes back over 2,000 years.
Time and day
Meeting point: Plaza Espanya between the two Towers
How much is it?
non-Studentfy Card Holders / Erasmus
Studentfy Card holders
What does the price include?
The trip begins on Saturday, June 29 at 07:15 and ends on Sunday, June 30 at 02:00.
- 07:15: Meeting point in Plaza Espanya between the two towers
- 07:30: The Bus will move (BE ON TIME!!!)
We will make a breakfast stop for around 30 min
- 12:30: Arrive in Valencia next to “City of Arts and Sciences of Valencia”
- 12:30 to 18:30: Free time to enjoy the “City of Arts” & the beach of Valencia
- 18:30: Meet again in the center of Valencia
- 18:30 to 20:30: Walking tour with professional guide
Plaza of the Virgen, Catedral, Plaza of the Reina, Plaza del Patriarca, Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Plaza Redonda, Lonja and Mercado central.
- 20:30 to 22:30: Free time to enjoy the city
- 22:30: Meet again where the bus left us
- 02:00: Arrive in Barcelona
* Discovering Valencia: you can start from the Ciudad de las Artes and walk around the exteriors of the impressive buildings there like the Opera House, Planetarium, Science Museum and bridges, all designed by the top international architect, Santiago Calatrava. Then you can go to historic city centre which is one of the largest in Europe. Plaza of the Virgen, Catedral, Plaza of the Reina, Plaza del Patriarca, Palacio del Marques de Dos Aguas, Plaza Redonda, Lonja and Mercado central.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Wear comfortable clothes and towels if you want to go to the beach
– Bring light snacks if you wish
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Barcelona Trips (Licence number: GC-3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.
Photo Credits: pixabay, @barcelona_trips