Trip to Vall de Nuria – 25 January
40.00€ – 45.00€
Join our trip and enjoy the Pyreenes with the most beautiful views
Where is Vall de Núria?
Vall de Núria mountain resort, with a unique wealth of nature and landscape, is located in the Eastern Pyrenees, within the municipal area of Queralbs. It sits above one of the highest points of the Ribes Valley and it’s surrounded by peaks of almost 3,000 metres from which flow a multitude of water sources and torrents.
The floor of the valley lies about 2,000 metres (6,600 ft) above sea level and is accessible from the south via a rack railway (the Vall de Núria Rack Railway) or by foot, and from France to the north by footpaths. There are no roads to access the valley.
We invite you to glory in this spectacular mountain landscape using an unusual form of transport: the rack railway. It covers a distance of 12.5 km and takes you up an incline of over 1000 metres.
Departure from Barcelona
Arrival in Barcelona
Included in the price
All packages include
– 06:30 We meet at Plaza Espanya between the two towers (Av Reina Maria Cristina)
– 06:45 The bus leaves
– 09:00 We arrive in Ribes and we will take the railway to Vall de Núria
– 10:00 We arrive in Vall de Núria
– 10:00 to 17:30 Free time to enjoy Vall de Núria
> If you buy the snowshoe package, we will go to collect the shoes together and then the walk will begin at 10:30
> If you buy the ski package, we will go to collect the equipment. The ski lesson begins at 12:00 if you need one
– 17:30 We meet again to take the railway back to our bus to go back to Barcelona
– 21:00 We arrive back in Barcelona
The exact time may slightly differ depending on the weather, traffic or any other factors. In case of any major change, you will be informed by email. Always double check with your guide. The information given by the tour guide will always override what’s mentioned on the website and or in the email.
– It’s almost impossible to stop the bus if someone needs to use the bathroom. Please use the bathroom before the bus moves.
– Bring snacks, energy bars/gels and sandwiches/fruits.
– Wear/bring leg and body warmers, gloves, waterproof pants and waterproof shoes.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @studentfybcn and share your images on the social media using #Studentfy so that we can feature them on our website.
This trip is organized and run by Sham Trips (GC3213) and brought to you by Studentfy.